Accessibility Statement for Shallcross Marketing
This is an accessibility statement from Shallcross Marketing, a division of Kolmichael & Associates, Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
Shallcross Marketing, a division of Kolmichael & Associates, Inc., takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Shallcross Marketing:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Shallcross Marketing is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Shallcross Marketing. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Shallcross Marketing:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Shallcross Marketing is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The technology is supported natively in widely-distributed user agents that are also accessibility supported (such as HTML and CSS)
Shallcross Marketing is not compatible with:
- Browsers that are older than 2 major versions
Accessibility of Shallcross Marketing relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Shallcross Marketing , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Shallcross Marketing:
- Contact and SEO Audit forms: There are limitations in contact form settings. because Forms in WordPress can be an issue. . We are working with developers in order to ensure steps are taken to work on accessibility issues.. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss setting up a call or Zoom meeting..
Shallcross Marketing, a division of Kolmichael & Associates, Inc., assessed the accessibility of Shallcross Marketing by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 9 October 2022.